The offer of solutions integration allows to support our customers in their implementation of projects of software, such as ERP (Oracle E-Business Suite, SAP), or in more specialized areas such as Finance market, Islamic Finance, Cash Management, Logistics, Human Resources and other solutions for the world of Finance.
Our portfolio includes a Performance and Governance management solution, to model strategic and operational objectives at the lowest possible level, namely the action. A set of KPIs are defined for each action. These KPIs are of three types: results, expertise and resources. The repository is powered by real-time production systems, thus providing a continuous monitoring tool allowing greater reactivity in terms of decision making, particularly in terms of risk management.
Omnidata Business Solutions has also developed a software solution for complete coverage of the procurement management processes, from design to final acceptance. It allows you to monitor the progress of actions through automatic notifications for any type of event (renewal of a framework contract, expiration of a guarantee period, …), collaboration between stakeholders through automated workflows, the detailed management of all the peculiarities of public procurement, strict control of billing (generation of accounts in accordance with the contractual terms) or the management of all types of commitments.
To ensure the success of projects undertaken, our teams combine technical skills to a perfect mastery of the functional areas of management. Our work covers the identification of policy needs, development and process optimization, the definition of the overall information system, the solutions recommendation, the Project management assistance and the implementation and deployment.
The Omnidata Business Solutions teams mastered agile methodologies for implementing such projects, evidenced by the success attributed to large national projects with the largest public institutions and private companies.
- Long implementation experience of Oracle E-business Suite (first project in 1999) on constantly new areas (WMS, E-Procurement, Contract Management, CRM, …)
- Team of 20 people consisting essentially of functional consultants, each with experience of at least 3 implementation projects
- Powers of market leading solutions: Oracle E-Business Suite and SAP ECC for ERP, Open Images (IBM) for the RCMP Synertrade to manage Purchasing, Agirh for HRM or GPS for Performance Management
- Project implementation turnkey, from installation to post-startup support
- Local support remotely or on site 24/24 and 7/7
- Long-term support capability, through a strong commitment control environments of our customers