Our mission is to be an agent of economic and social development. Through technology leverage, MEDTECH Group contributes to:
- The growth of the Moroccan economy by facilitating the adoption of ITC by companies and institutions, thus improving their competitiveness and productivity
- Social development by democratizing access to ITC.MEDTECH Group intends to establish a foundation that aims to reduce the digital divide.
Through its specialized subsidiaries, MEDTECH Group is able to partner with any business for all phases of the development cycle. This partnership includes the design, development, maintenance, hosting, and optimization of our clients’ solutions as well as the training of their staff.
Through lasting partnerships with world technology leaders, MEDTECH Group aspires to enable the Moroccan economy to leverage IT for economic growth and human development, by providing accessibility to highly proven technology solutions.
OUR KEY STRENGHTS
- Trust of the most reputable institutions in Morocco
- 25 years of lasting partnerships with IT world leaders
- Pionneer in anticipating emerging technologies and architectures
- Leadership strategy for all our business units and subsidiaries
- Successful export experiences in Europe and Africa
- Important R&D investments to industrialize our software factory and develop specific solutions to the local market
- An experienced management team in the IT sector and a mastered turnover
GROUP SUBSIDIAIRIES AND AREAS OF EXPERTISE
The five subsidiaries of the MEDTECH Group are companies operating in the technology sector, each covering a different part of the value chain Technologies of Information and Communication:
Global Software Integrator
Payment Solutions Integrator
Network and Telecom Solutions Integrator
Hardware Infrastructure Integrator
Provider of Mobile Services and Solutions
Spécialiste de l’Intégration de Logiciels de Gestion
This diversity gives the Group a unique opportunity for complementarity and synergies between them.
LE GROUPE MEDTECH EN CHIFFRES
THE MEDTECH GROUP IN FIGURES
- Staff : More than 900 employees, including over 50% of consultant engineers
- Turnover : More than 100 Million Euros in late 2016
- Distribution of turnover : Finance (40%), Public Sector (30%), Telecoms (10%), Other (20%)
- Customer references : Over 500 accounts at national and international level
- Partnerships : More than 30 manufacturers / publishers