The Training activity of the Consortium is most part carried by Omnidata, through its subsidiary OmniAcademy created in 2008.
This subsidiary mark the importance that still coated the training activity within Omnidatasince its creation in 1989 and which led to him being considered one of the best IT training centers instead.
OmniAcademy has major technology partnerships with major players in the software infrastructure market.
OmniAcademy is therefore :
- Only Oracle Authorized Training Center in Morocco (Database curricula, Application Server, Java, management packages, Business Intelligence, Servers and Storage Systems)
- Only SAP certified training center in Morocco (Finance sectors, HR, CRM, lifecycle management product, supply chain management, SRM, Consolidation and Financial Planning, Business Intelligence, System integration and navigation)
- Approved training center IBM in Morocco as Training Reseller, leaning against the Egyptian EDUCATION EG partner (Software curricula: Lotus Domino, Rational, WebSphere, Cognos, Tivoli, … and Hardware curricula: Power Systems, System x, System z, Storage, …)
OmniAcademy also provides training on Open Source Curriculum (PHP, Perl, Python, HTML, Tomcat, JBoss, Apache, Struts, Hibernate, Flex, Redhat, Nagios …) as well as training from the catalog of the European leader in certified training IT, ITpreneurs, including the following sectors: IT Governance, Development Solutions and Deployment, Operations Management and Services, Security Management and Risk, Project Management, Emerging Technologies (Itil, Cobit, Prince 2, Togaf, PMP, Scrum, Agile, CISA, ISO27x, ISO31x, ISO20x, Lean Six Sigma, Cloud, Big Data, …).
These are more than ten certified training consultants who support customers in achieving their training projects through animation sessions within and between enterprises, whose experience is based on several years of knowledge-how pedagogical and technical expertise in the field.
Furthermore, OmniAcademy assists its clients in managing projects driving change through the steering membership of users during the implementation of new application projects.
Our corresponding strategy comprises the following steps :
- Capture Process
- Creating learning content and publication
- Definition of training plans
- Creation of advertising campaigns
- Change management accompaniment (survey …)
- Production of monitoring dashboards
Finally, OmniAcademy specializes in the development of Serious Games.
Indeed, if e-learning is needed today in large companies where it has become a must, other training solutions such as Serious Games have recently appeared.
Both playful and serious and close to video games, these applications are increasingly used in training, communication and recruitment. Learners are thus placed in virtual environments, taking all business situations in which they must use simulation techniques.